Earthquake MAGMA 15" woofers

2 available

Item(s) Description/Condition:

still New in boxes

Price:

$150 EACH + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ shipping each

These are the Old School MAGMA 15's, im sure some people out there remember these. Still in the box like received from factory.. One i have had out a few times, whether on display or to show, but neither have ever been installed or seen power at all.. If you remember, these things were over $500 each years ago, and that was big bucks then.. please PM me with any interest or questions..

magma7.jpg

magma6.jpg

magma5.jpg

magma4.jpg

magma3.jpg

magma2.jpg

magma1.jpg

magma9.jpg

Phenomenal subs for a phenomenal price. Glws.

Model: MAGMA-15

1500 Watts Max

FS=26Hz

Qms = 3.5313

Qes = 0.4603

Qts = 0.4072

VAS = .75Ft3

Xmax = 0.5"

85dB 1W/1M

Revc = 6.78

Levc = 6.3mH @ (1 kHz)

3" Dual Voice coil(2x3.2-ohms)

MSRP: $515.25

Nevermind! Just used WinISD and got dayum, they only need 1.5cft...for the pair! Half the size if you wanna go sealed. I think you've got a buyer lol! Didn't think I'd be able to fit a good pair of 15's in the trunk, but it would be impossible NOT to fit 1.5cft in my trunk haha

PM me and we can work out the details

Wait a minute, the t/s parameters are different on the magnet boot than what R34p3r posted...Can you shoot me the real t/s parameters? I'm hoping you have access to more than just what's on the magnet lol

nice if i had a use id be all over these. especially for the price u really cant beat. ive seen a 12" pair of these take a t1500 set up conservatively for about 1500w and i really dont doubt these could take 1000rms in the proper box of course

Nevermind! Just used WinISD and got dayum, they only need 1.5cft...for the pair! Half the size if you wanna go sealed. I think you've got a buyer lol! Didn't think I'd be able to fit a good pair of 15's in the trunk, but it would be impossible NOT to fit 1.5cft in my trunk haha
PM me and we can work out the details
If thats right hell Ill take one lol

Memories.....I had a pair of the DBX's when they first came out, I would say back in '00-'01 in my 87' 4Runner. They were great woofers! I always like there brand. I dont know about the quality they produce now.

the last pair of these i installed was a few years ago in a civic...

PICT1502.jpg

the last pair of these i installed was a few years ago in a civic... I had 750 rms (conservative) on each sub then..

PICT1502.jpg

Memories.....I had a pair of the DBX's when they first came out, I would say back in '00-'01 in my 87' 4Runner. They were great woofers! I always like there brand. I dont know about the quality they produce now.
these are not current woofers, these are GOOD OLD SCHOOL SUBS!!

^^ someone spent some time glassing that..... If u did great job..
oh yeah, all me, had a crap load of man hours in that thing

MVC-009L.jpg

MVC-014L-1.jpg

100_2472.jpg

100_2304.jpg

100_2310.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...