Old school car stereo never used TX 503

Participant count
  • Participant list

Traveltoonz

Greetings all...

Have this cassette/radio still in the box never installed..

apparently some people still have/use it.. as the face plates are commonly

seen on ebay for sale... it is from 1994

it's no Kenwood KRC 999 or anything, but just curious if I could get an opinion as

to whether it's worth more than $50 or so at this point...

I really don't know if the internal belts or other parts should still be ok at this point either,

has been in a climate controlled closet from ever since..

I'd say put it on ebay and let the bids begin, or list it on a forum that's more old school.

Do you need the money, or are you just trying to get rid of it?

Search around the web and see what similar units have gone for recently

@Boominggrandpa.. ha! we are the same age... and yes I still have some cassettes as well... which I will probably digitize if it's anything worth keeping... CL has always been fail for me.. it's either low ball, or no ball on there

@adulbrich .... I don't need the money so much, as just wanted to get something out of it reasonable, so ebay may be the final stop for it.... even tho they take such a big bite..
and in that case, I am more concerned how things have held up internally, if it would be a total dud.. because of belt decay... etc ... I don't need to sell it bad enough to dump something useless on someone
I tend to think it should still work... also have not seen even one whole player with a price on it.. just the face plates

thanks for replies

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.