Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

Why do you make build logs but you never actually post any pics of the builds and you claim all these obviously ******** TL scores yet no proof or pics to back anything up./
I personally think there not your cars.

SHow proof of this build and TL score at this show
And I always post pics of something btw...I know mine arn't as complete as others...but I'm working on about 15 of my vehicles right now...and I don't always have the time to stick to just one....nor am I working on my vehicles all the time either....If I had 2 or 3 vehicles I'm sure I could finish them out quicker.....I have met people from the forum that can verify they are my cars and have seen them in person......

Why do you make build logs but you never actually post any pics of the builds and you claim all these obviously ******** TL scores yet no proof or pics to back anything up./
I personally think there not your cars.

SHow proof of this build and TL score at this show
You're a scammer. Your opinions don't mean ****...

And I always post pics of something btw...I know mine arn't as complete as others...but I'm working on about 15 of my vehicles right now...and I don't always have the time to stick to just one....nor am I working on my vehicles all the time either....If I had 2 or 3 vehicles I'm sure I could finish them out quicker.....I have met people from the forum that can verify they are my cars and have seen them in person......
Dave you shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone bro, fuck what everyone else thinks do your thing.

Btw, love that amp. I actually thought it to be a 2000 or 2000x.

Dave you shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone bro, fuck what everyone else thinks do your thing.
Btw, love that amp. I actually thought it to be a 2000 or 2000x.
They are two of 4 ever made production US 100HC's...last 4 made before the buyout...they have pretty much the same board as a 2000x the only difference is the power supply is designed for 1ohm mono..a 2000x at 1 ohm you'll see magic smoke......I was told they do 50x2 at 4ohms...over 2000 at 1ohm...they can be ran at .7 mono but I won't risk it on such rare amps...1ohm is as low as I'll go...I beleive the models before these were built using the 1000x boards

Steave did build threads that actually didn't **** and look like a pile of dicks..........
I'm legally blind so I'm not the best with cameras and such....nor do I have a clue on doing videos...maybe someday there will be someone close by who can get better pics for me...but if you don't like my build logs ...don't read them...but I'm about 99% sure ...I'll be posting some crazy numbers at the next two shows I goto in 2 weeks....I'll try and snap a few more pics along the way...or maybe if I'm lucky someone at the show will post a you tube video for the haters and non believers.....

I'm legally blind so I'm not the best with cameras and such....nor do I have a clue on doing videos...maybe someday there will be someone close by who can get better pics for me...but if you don't like my build logs ...don't read them...but I'm about 99% sure ...I'll be posting some crazy numbers at the next two shows I goto in 2 weeks....I'll try and snap a few more pics along the way...or maybe if I'm lucky someone at the show will post a you tube video for the haters and non believers.....
wow, he got you mad. LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.