Old Rockford amp, worth it?

Participant count
  • Participant list
It was rockfords budget line up in the days of the DVC and Power dvc's. Id buy it for nostalgia, but i cant tell you its something you NEED to own. Its a good amp though.
Thanks! I honestly probably wouldn't use it, but I wasn't sure if it was one of those old amps that was worth a good bit of cash to collectors, so I figured I'd ask.

Manual Rockford Fosgate 2.3, 2.6x and 4.6x Amplifiers.Here is an owners manual (caution: This is a pdf file, and it may lag slower computers) It looks to be in good cosmetic condition, so its a decent price. I would imagine to the right person you could get 75-80 bucks out of it, so it may be flipable.
I'm gonna contact him and try to pick it up. Thank you again man. You really aren't as bad as people say. Haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.