Need helping deciding between two amps!

Participant count
  • Participant list

CodyHendo
10+ year member

I am torn between a Hifonics Brutus 1700.1 or a audioque/soundqubed 1200d. Either way I will have to run at 2 ohms. I have four aq sdc 2.0s dual 4. I am going for a cheap, large surface area build and want can't decide on the brz1700 or the aq1200. Any help would be appreciated. Stock alternator, just big3 upgrade.

if you have a good electrical as in big three 0 gauge, high output alt, 2nd battery then yeah you can get the hifonics. If you dont have either the AQ/SQ amp would actually sound louder.

I have a hifonics 1610D and it makes a big difference when you actually get your electricals in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

CodyHendo

10+ year member
CodyHendo
Racine, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from