old RE SE, how much is it worth?

Participant count
  • Participant list

thigpen
10+ year member

I bought 2 12" RE SE's about 4-5 years ago I'd say but they got about less than 1 month of use and sat in my room while I was away at college the 4 years following. I sold one a while back after being offered a premium but the other one has since accrued a 1 inch or so crack in the middle of the cone near the RE symbol. The rest of it is in very good shape and the motors should be in A+ shape. After only now realizing the crack I guess its finally time to sell this one too. Ill take a picture or two in a sec and upload them as Im in the process of cleaning and want to get it out of the way.

cant see the writing on the paper but you should be able to see the crack to the right of the RE symbol

Photo1.jpg

BTW im not looking to sell it on here as the shipping is probably more than its worth. I intend to sell it on craiglist just want to know more about its worth before i sell it. just wanted to clarify as it could come off that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.