Old member

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
I was a member here back in 2003. good to see the thunderdome is still alive. Lost my password and the email is no longer used, so I made a new account. I learned a lot on this site and have went on to build probably a couple hundred custom boxes for people. fond memories learning about car audio from this site.

OP
S

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
I remember you spider monkey. I'm not very memorable in chat here probably. My name was kcdc30 when I started and I changed it to azimuth at some point. The site was far more active back in 2003. I think I stopped visiting in 08

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I remember you spider monkey. I'm not very memorable in chat here probably. My name was kcdc30 when I started and I changed it to azimuth at some point. The site was far more active back in 2003. I think I stopped visiting in 08
I think I remember the kcdc20 tag.

This forum died in the great exodus of 2009 when the admin performed his most famous disaster and 2008 was right after it peaked around 2007. Yea this place used to really move!

Alpine4life89

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 23, 2009
missouri

lol i remember you, this is endofdays89.

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
Lol, look what the cat dragged in.
Thought of crunk times the other day and my old ass couldn’t find it. Came here to discover my old account got locked and linked to some bullshit hotmail account I haven’t used in 10 years.

what’s new around here? Looks like a 5 man team circle jerk to be had in the dome...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds