Old Eclipse 14 Pin Wire Harness

Participant count
  • Participant list

Drunkship
10+ year member

Hello all,

Long time no talk. Got a new car, time for a CD player installation. However, since I'm apartment hunting this leaves me with pretty much no money. My friend was kind enough to lend me his old Eclipse ESN 5340 CD player. However, it seems he misplaced/lost the wire harness that connected to the back of the deck.

Now, whilst searching eBay and Google I've come across dozens of Eclipse 16 pin wire harness replacements. However, I only count 14 pins on the back of the deck. There seems to be no 14 pin wire harnesses available anywhere I could find. Am I retarded and a 16 pin harness will work fine, am I SOL or do you guys know where I could find the proper harness?

Thanks,

Drunkship

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.