Ok guys please reccomend me a headunit

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X693. Even at Crutchfield it's less that 300 shipped. I got one for my GF and it's way more radio than she can handle. It's got good EQ options, TA, Crossovers, and USB/iPod control. It even charges all iPods, which most HUs don't do. It gives you the option to control the iPod with the HU or by hand as well. It's a great budget HU.

You can't go wrong with any of the Kenwood Excelon units. I have a Pioneer DEH-P980BT, and I love it (I grounded the piss out of it though before I installed it). I had an Excelon 600 series a couple of years ago, and it was a great deck. I'd still have that deck if I hadn't sold it to a friend!

For your needs, Eonon E1091 must fit.

http://www.eonon.com/2-Din-DVD-Player/E1091.html

Only $280 including shipping to US! ipod, usb, eq is good, I'm using E1062, reached for me in 3 days. without ipod, very but pretty nice for me to use.

1091-01.jpg

why get the x693 when you can have the x993 for under $300 shipped? aside from the glare in direct sunlight i absolutely love my x993. i got around that by just making the display a giant clock since that is all i need to know when i look at it. plays, controls and charges any ipod/phone/touch, built in bt (and supports streaming bt stereo), t/a, tons of eq settings and lots of other extras.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.