ok guys, im desperate....

Tell me how you take a video of clipping?
Hey smartass he said it not me. I read that he meant his subs were distorting...I'm just trying to help the guy out here...WTF is wrong with you?

I know WTF clipping is...are you like the word police are something?

Subwoofers don't clip, it's the amp being overdriven...turn down the gains until you don't hear it anymore, or find someone with an oscilloscope and set your levels properly...

Everyone can cut the childish **** out, it's not welcome or appreciated here.

Subwoofers don't clip, it's the amp being overdriven...turn down the gains until you don't hear it anymore, or find someone with an oscilloscope and set your levels properly...
Everyone can cut the childish **** out, it's not welcome or appreciated here.
Agreed...the smart ones can actually know what the OP was asking (even though he didn't use the correct terms) and actually try to help him rather then posting nonsense...

yes, thats what I ment...the subs will not get loud at all and just distort beyond all belief (aka the amp is clipping)..........the subs are in perfect working order, and wired so the amp sees a 1.2 ohm load with the dmm..................

yes, thats what I ment...the subs will not get loud at all and just distort beyond all belief (aka the amp is clipping)..........the subs are in perfect working order, and wired so the amp sees a 1.2 ohm load with the dmm..................
So as to avoid a long list of suggestions...can you post what you've already tried?

Have you narrowed the issue down to the subs? If so how? For example you swapped in a buddies sub and it had no issues, etc...

no, the subs are fine..........the h/u is fine......amp is recieving good voltage and everything is wired ok....could this be from a bad ground? And if so, why all of a sudden?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.