Oh...Sweet...Jesus..... (LARGE comp. content)

what speakers are those? did they come as a set, or did you buy them all seperatly? if the latter, where did you get the Cross over? and how much power are you givin them?

Of course I have em installed, so far lovin em, but I gotta give them some time to see how I Will like them. For reference here they are:
Supremo9s.jpg

Supremo9.jpg

What speakers are those? RMS? how much are those? and are they in a 3 way or 2 way?

Would having 8" AA Assassins in doorpods get me into the club? Im planning on replacing them with IDQ8s though.

I would love to see this install finished. 10" in doors... that's wild.

What speakers are those? RMS? how much are those? and are they in a 3 way or 2 way?
Morel Supremo 9s.

Conserative 200W RMS rating.

SRP for set with Piccolo tweet is: $2200

Driver alone SRP is: $799

Can come as a raw driver or paired with the Piccolo tweets, currently the set is only active.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gifbig midbass club ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

now get to work on the doors. wanna clue us in on roughly what it's gonna look like?
Haha, i'm gonna get started TONIGHT.

Been waiting all week.

I honestly don't know what my plan is, i didn't want to think about it too much until i actually had the drivers in my hand.

I'm taking the camera, tho, so i'll let ya know what i come up with!

I'm thinking the drivers will be alighned vertically, tho, and aimed toward the opposing seating position, of course.

My only real criteria, is i want to make them as flush with the door as possible, and have room inside the enclosure to mount the HUGE ugly ass x'overs, so that i only have to run one set of speaker wire to the doors, and into the enclosure (less $, less work, and less chance for leaks)

I'll get the pics up later, tho. I'm hoping to get the holes cut in my door, and finish the back of the enclosure tonight, as well as upholster and mount the covers i made for my rear doors while these dry.

Morel Supremo 9s.
Conserative 200W RMS rating.

SRP for set with Piccolo tweet is: $2200

Driver alone SRP is: $799

Can come as a raw driver or paired with the Piccolo tweets, currently the set is only active.
how do they differ from those in partexpress(HU9.1) and do they play clearly till 2khz? and is the hexagonal voice coil and external voice coil claim is true (plays very accuratly and tonal balance is excellents...)?

looks like some heavy technology went through these little beasts!!! the voice coil is bigger than my 15" sub LoL.

also, how do they compare to them Rainbows:up2somet: ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.