Oh...Sweet...Jesus..... (LARGE comp. content)

CAMEL TURKISH SILVER! lol...

seriously though... i'm interested to see if you can maintain anything resembling an OEM look with a 10" midbass... how exactly do you plan on placing it? whats the door panel look like currently?

Been there, done that currently doin' it again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
hehe, well have some sq fun with my car.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

CAMEL TURKISH SILVER! lol...
seriously though... i'm interested to see if you can maintain anything resembling an OEM look with a 10" midbass... how exactly do you plan on placing it? whats the door panel look like currently?
they're goin in doorpods if at all possible.

In the factory location, no less.

The pod is going to ecompass the entire area that used to be my map pocket, and then the speaker will be tilted into the footwell 30 degrees or so, directed at the opposite seat.

the tweeter and midbass will be above the midbass.

it's gonna be a design as i go procedure, for sure.

i smoked parliaments....
the camels are my roomate's.....

i quit for the most part

a pack of smokes is just good for scale....
hooray for quiting smokin

and

hooray for a huge mid

and

how much the sexay thang cost u?

hahaha

do any of you actually have your big drivers installed yet?

how do you like them?

i did this purely out of impulse from being completely disappointed with my last setup, i've never actually heard anything larger than a 6.75" in a car.

this was really just an overexaggerated reaction to everything i didn't like about my previous install......... the install's going to be a *****, but i know it's gonna be worth it

and to whoever asked, everything including my x'overs was ~$600 shipped. Not bad, imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.