oh my god, i got a screw loose

If I were you I would purchase a fuel tank from a Monaro, don't cost much in Aussie.

Have it shipped to the states.

Install into your GTO.

Run any sub setup you want while keeping the front stage sounding good.

no...front stage is great...but subs in the rear quarter panel just rattles to much plastic...even with plenty of deadening.

alright ive been thinking about this again today...

sell the 7200MKII for something lessor, maybe a used 880 again

get rid of the mids and tweets run a decent passive set

and/or

sell the nine.5

grab a 100.4 and sundown 1000 or 1500D

build a box for the trunk since im already not using it because of how the nine.5 is mounted

get some actual bump going....

You really want to do an SPL system in the goat? I am just thinking about the vehicle performance hit you would take from the sheer weight of a huge setup.

You really want to do an SPL system in the goat? I am just thinking about the vehicle performance hit you would take from the sheer weight of a huge setup.
just put a supercharger on it:D

sc_gto2.jpg

just put a supercharger on it:D
You sure that would work? Once you dink with that front/rear weight distribution, you open up a whole other set of problems!

ETA: The reason I ask is because I went to pick up 1,700 rounds of .308 ammunition that I purchased from a friend of mine. My 2006 Mustang GT handled differently with all that ammunition in the trunk, and it couldn't have been much more than 150 pounds (including ammo cans) since the shipping weight on 1,000 rounds is about 60 pounds.

Put those id8's in a ported box, i had one in around a 1 cube ported, ill have to double check and it sounded very good and was suprisingly loud

thats what im going to do first...throw em in a ported box...not sure where to tune it...give it 600 watts in the trunk and see how it sounds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.