Official Trump Thread - Winners only

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
It was on the television. On the Fox News channel. Someone was interviewing Jason and the topic of Trump referring to Harris as nasty came up. Just as Trump had referred to Hillary Clinton as Nasty in a debate. Nasty as in an angry, full of attitude person who lies. He then talked shit about Trump saying nobody has talked about Trump like that. I think calling someone racist is far more harsh than calling them nasty.
Ah, so you found a self-proclaimed liberal who overstepped their argument on fox news and decided to post on caraudio about it. Kamala is nasty and Trump is racist, so I guess he's double wrong but who cares? Trump has a whole other lineup of what he calls women vs men is probably a better point, but mainstream democrats of the consultant class have never been very good at arguing on fox news.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Things change over time.
True, I mean don't forget he donated to the Clintons too. At this point he's just reading the room and acting appropriately to the cheers, silence, and boos. Ironically that's Kamala's problem too, she talks a big game and then crumbles to pressure as soon as she gets off stage.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Ah, so you found a self-proclaimed liberal who overstepped their argument on fox news and decided to post on caraudio about it. Kamala is nasty and Trump is racist, so I guess he's double wrong but who cares? Trump has a whole other lineup of what he calls women vs men is probably a better point, but mainstream democrats of the consultant class have never been very good at arguing on fox news.
Perhaps you are missing my point. Trump called Hillary nasty and Jason acknowledged that and quickly moved on but when he spoke about how Trump called Harris nasty you could see the anger and hear the anger in his voice as he talked about it. Why get so bent out of shape about Harris but not Clinton... they were called the same word. Racial bias?

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Perhaps you are missing my point. Trump called Hillary nasty and Jason acknowledged that and quickly moved on but when he spoke about how Trump called Harris nasty you could see the anger and hear the anger in his voice as he talked about it. Why get so bent out of shape about Harris but not Clinton... they were called the same word. Racial bias?
Because he's paid to represent the democrats on fox news. Both sides of media benefit from idiots who tow the lines and especially who tow the opposite line badly in the case of fox news. In other words, he's effectively a straw man they can punch whenever they need one to call up.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Because he's paid to represent the democrats on fox news. Both sides of media benefit from idiots who tow the lines and especially who tow the opposite line badly in the case of fox news. In other words, he's effectively a straw man they can punch whenever they need one to call up.
I see your point

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
you were in boyscouts lol.... that says it all hahahaha....why are you not giving people on here your "expert" advice anymore....is it because i made you look like the idiot you are and you got butt hurt and now just hide in the shadows?
I was in the Boyscouts bro. Also played football, baseball, and basketball for until i broke my arm, freshman year high school. Ran track for a year but wasn't really into it.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
My transgender ex-boss said it's thinking about buying a rifle in case these right wing nuts try to attack.

Really?
So what are you saying? Not only does he not have the right to live his life as he wants but you think he's sub human and doesn't have the right to own gun. You need help. BAD.

Reactions: Lasherž

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)

Newest threads

Latest classifieds