Official Trump Thread - Winners only

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
A lot of boys got molested in the boy scouts, that's common knowledge. Were you a Webelo? Did you ever win the miniature soap box derby race? If I had a son, I would never let him go camping with some grown ass man. That's just asking for trouble.
Our troop was pretty well put together, I can't speak for any of the others but I'd say the experience depends entirely on the leadership. If you've got a singular leader or maybe even 2 then put your kid in another troop, but our troop had 4-5 that were all around all the time. I was, first car got 1st place (based loosely on Mark Martin's Valvoline nascar), second car got 2nd and then third in visuals. My dad and I made the second one based on a picture of a 1956 Ferrari 860 Monza similar to this using the weights as the grill except using dark green automobile spray paint instead of the red.

1956_Ferrari_860_Monza-7.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
Our troop was pretty well put together, I can't speak for any of the others but I'd say the experience depends entirely on the leadership. If you've got a singular leader or maybe even 2 then put your kid in another troop, but our troop had 4-5 that were all around all the time. I was, first car got 1st place (based loosely on Mark Martin's Valvoline nascar), second car got 2nd and then third in visuals. My dad and I made the second one based on a picture of a 1956 Ferrari 860 Monza similar to this using the weights as the grill except using dark green automobile spray paint instead of the red.

View attachment 22905
Aren't they just miniature ones raced indoors on an oversized hot wheel track? People gluing quartes to the car for weight and spraying silicone on the wheels for less friction. 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: JRsmoothee

JRsmoothee

caraudio.com negative asshole
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
sitting on toilet
its a hardcore lifestyle man....boyscouts stick together for life, ya dont want a confrontation with one....they will shank ya with a pocket knife, light ya on fire with two sticks

• Thanks
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
its a hardcore lifestyle man....boyscouts stick together for life, ya dont want a confrontation with one....they will shank ya with a pocket knife, light ya on fire with two sticks
True dat. They are like a suburban seal team six. Watch out for the Eagle Scouts and Webelos. They are savages!

JRsmoothee

caraudio.com negative asshole
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
sitting on toilet
i was talking about boy scouts....eagle scouts are on a whole different level, them guys can start a campfire with mind power...jedi shit

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Aren't they just miniature ones raced indoors on an oversized hot wheel track? People gluing quartes to the car for weight and spraying silicone on the wheels for less friction. 😂🤣😂🤣
Correct, except they used dry lubricants like graphite, molybdenum disulfide, or tungsten disulfide because they're not stupid. So I'm gathering that you popped out of your mom 45 years old and grumpy about kid activities then?

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
do you still live with your mother?
Nope. How old are you bro? Just curious. I've never seen someone presumably over 25 have so much in common with a 8th grade bully with how they conduct themselves lmao. Did your dad walk out on you or are you just going through a brutal midlife crisis? Maybe Trump has just reverted a lot of folks back to their middle-school days along with him. He at least has an excuse (cognitive decline).

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
Correct, except they used dry lubricants like graphite, molybdenum disulfide, or tungsten disulfide because they're not stupid. So I'm gathering that you popped out of your mom 45 years old and grumpy about kid activities then?
No, I'm 51 and grew up playing organized sports, video games on my Atari, and chasing girls.

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
Yep, same here. Minus 22 years and Playstation 1, PC Games, and N64 instead of Atari.
We used to hang out at arcades with a pocket full of quarters. Then, got the Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Sega Saturn. Playing sports paid for my College.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
We used to hang out at arcades with a pocket full of quarters. Then, got the Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Sega Saturn.
Yeah, every other weekend we'd go to the video rental place and get some new games, some of my fondest memories. Have you ever thought of making one of those arcade games? There's huge communities around people who do their own pinball layouts for example and you can power a lot of it with arduinos or a raspberry pi/beagle bone.

Playing sports paid for my College.
Kudos

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
So Trump calls Harris "Nasty" and Jason Nichols acts like it is the most disgusting word he has ever heard. He then says that nobody has talked about Trump like that. What an idiot. So when Trump has been called sexist and racist, those words don't rank as high as "nasty"?

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
So Trump calls Harris "Nasty" and Jason Nichols acts like it is the most disgusting word he has ever heard. He then says that nobody has talked about Trump like that. What an idiot. So when Trump has been called sexist and racist, those words don't rank as high as "nasty"?
Never heard of him. It doesn't surprise me that Trump would call a woman nasty though, it's kinda his favorite thing.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
It was on the television. On the Fox News channel. Someone was interviewing Jason and the topic of Trump referring to Harris as nasty came up. Just as Trump had referred to Hillary Clinton as Nasty in a debate. Nasty as in an angry, full of attitude person who lies. He then talked shit about Trump saying nobody has talked about Trump like that. I think calling someone racist is far more harsh than calling them nasty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Newest threads

Latest classifieds