Official RE Audio Caraudio.com/Soundillusions.net group buy.

I'm very, very, interested in 2 RE12's.

I have a few questions though... Call me stupid if you want, but how exactly does this group buy thing work? Just, it's a mass order, so they can sell it for cheap? Does my stuff come directly from RE to me, or does it go through someone else before it reaches me?

I have a set of RE8's and don't much care for the dustcap. I know what you're thinking... I called RE a few weeks ago about ordering 2 RE12's with SX dustcaps, and they said I could, but if I bought them through here would I still be able to order them like that?

wish i was at least drivin...couple more months and im done...gotta buy my car first then i can worry about all this...would like to have gotten those xxx midbass speakers

Did anyone ever find out about the new sub? I know someone asked about it earlier in this thread, if it would be available this month, but didnt see a response. Anyone have any insight?

Also, when the specs on the comps are posted, it says both sets have xbl? Is that right, that the standard RE series components has xbl?

Buying those 6.5's for sure and putting them underneath my seat!
perhpas you're better off purchasing some bass-shakers instead. It'd be a complete waste to put great sounding speakers under your seat and get it all muffled by your arse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.