Official RE Audio Caraudio.com/Soundillusions.net group buy.

Did anyone ever find out about the new sub? I know someone asked about it earlier in this thread, if it would be available this month, but didnt see a response. Anyone have any insight?
I'm putting in an order this weekend so I'll ask when i call, i have a feeling thats about the only way we'll get an answer

An active crossover (or an amp with a bandpassable crossover), and either a dedicated midbass amp or a 4-channel amp with two channels dedicated for the midbass. Then, you'd also need a tweeter to go along with them, and 2 more channels of amplification (either via the extra 2 channels on a 4-channel amp or another 2 channel amp) for the tweets. You'd need to use the active xover to highpass the tweets aswell.
And then, ofcourse, massive amounts of sound deadening applied to your door //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I was kinda confused while I was reading this post. So basically you are sayin we either need a 4 channel amp or two 2 channel amps in order for the XXX Mid/tweet to work the correct way right?

Now lets assume that I buy a JL audio 450/4 because it has a bp xover....where would I hp the tweets at? And would I need anything else for the tweet? does the tweet need a cutoff point? Thanks!

since the 450/4 costs too much for me, and its really hard to find a nice amp with bp....would just a nice 4 channel amp and a audiocontrol eqx work? im not sure if the eqx has xovers or not but i think it does, would it allow me to bp the mids and tweets properly. thanks again

I'm very, very, interested in 2 RE12's.
Call me stupid if you want, but how exactly does this group buy thing work? Just, it's a mass order, so they can sell it for cheap?

Does my stuff come directly from RE to me, or does it go through someone else before it reaches me?

I called RE a few weeks ago about ordering 2 RE12's with SX dustcaps, and they said I could, but if I bought them through here would I still be able to order them like that?
1. You call in, say youre participating in the CarAudio.com group buy, and tell them what you wnat to order. Make sure they total everything up right.

2. Directly from RE to your doorstep. W00t.

3. Yes, since youre calling them up i dont see why they wouldnt be able to do it.

Come on, someone want to let me get the 15% discount from their oder to buy an SX? Please? Im not very reputable on here other than my post count...but i can give personal references along with my ebay and paypal accounts (Damaso87 - ebay, Damaso87@charter.net - Paypal).

like someone said earlier....with the cost of shipping it back and forth...the discounts wont even matter much. You can just order what you want from the groupbuy and buyy the xxx at 15% off and then sell back the item that you didnt want. It would be much easier for you to ship some comps than for others to ship the XXX to you. Just tryin to help

like someone said earlier....with the cost of shipping it back and forth...the discounts wont even matter much. You can just order what you want from the groupbuy and buyy the xxx at 15% off and then sell back the item that you didnt want. It would be much easier for you to ship some comps than for others to ship the XXX to you. Just tryin to help
Ahh, thanks...i never thought about how much it would cost for them to ship the driver to me after receiving it from RE...maybe RE will ship ME the driver, instead of them? Meh, either way, forget it, ill just get a Tempest when they come out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.