Official Old School Collectors Thread

So, are you hiding any Alpine 7909 or 7909Js in your stash of old school greatness?
abcdef027.jpg

i still have my alpine 7949 hooked up working. found it not to long agoand i want 2 vlx 400 amps in the worst way
The VLX's look great hanging on the wall. (or laid out on a table) . Unless you have a van, SUV, or something big and wide, they are hard to use because of the length of them.

LinearandUSAMPS2.jpg

I have a few of the Accumatch 1200's ....only one 800 I'd love to get a whole set.....
Louisiana_CRX, you are a true car audiou freak. If I had known you wanted them, I would have contacted you before putting them up on Ebay a year ago. They were NIB. Planned to, but never used them.

BTW, don't know anyone looking to aquire a 7909 do ya?

Louisiana_CRX, you are a true car audiou freak. If I had known you wanted them, I would have contacted you before putting them up on Ebay a year ago. They were NIB. Planned to, but never used them.
BTW, don't know anyone looking to aquire a 7909 do ya?
I sold my 7909 for $300 ...I like my same era old school Premier DEX M88 better...more features and cleaner sound ...plus it plays burnt CD's with ease

001-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.