Official Old School Collectors Thread

K, finally took some pics...
image088p.jpg

My 7909 with 5959S changer Two cartridges & cable. The head unit was rebuilt by Chris Lewis of Pyramid Audio electronics repair in Texas. New laser & pickup, new descrete components, and new CD transport. Works like new.

And... Veritas Accumatch audio transformers...
image013f.jpg

Been a few months since I have been on the forum. But going through the last few months of "old school" posts, I see the 1 of 4 US Amps made 100HC. Here is the earliest 100HC out there. Serial number 000006 , 1st year US Amps. Probably the oldest US Amps out there...

USAMPS1.jpg

USAMPS2.jpg

P5140357.jpg

ALWAYS Looking for more of these (bui Cruise Power)

DSC02052.jpg

Over the past few months that I have been absent from the forum, I have picked up about 10 to 12 Linear Power amps, some new old stock US Amps, New Old Stock Petras, New old stock Audio Art, Clarion, More of the Zapco 151 and 150 three piece amps (like I need more of them), New old stock alpine eq's, ect, ect, ect... Will get pics up in the next week or two in the photobucket link. Keep checking it and they will be up soon. Will keep the pics coming... Here are the links. If you have any Linear Power, Early Zapco, new in box 80's RF , or 90's US Amps that you think I would be interested in, I will trade for other old school car audio items. Links to some of the collection are below...

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg278/tomtomjr/CAR%20AUDIO/?start=all

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg278/tomtomjr/CAR%20AUDIO%202/?start=all

"New Old Stock Petras"

Hyperthrow Subs by chance?

I know a guy in Oregon thats sitting on a few NoS Petra Subs, Been trying to talk him out of them for quite a while.

I am still hunting for Hart Professional Subs, Monsters, and Onyx series. I never see them for sale anymore.

I got in 1 or 2 hyperthrow subs. The Hyperthrow was the last series of subs Petras made if I remember right. Here is another Petras item. Can't remember if I posted a pic of it in a previous thread or not. But it is the most interesting of the Petras items. Used, but nice...

P6190548.jpg

Would like a Linear Power AudioPath to match it (size wise, and the coolness factor). Anyone got one they don't need? I have the PA2 and 3 of the EQ1's...Actively looking for 2 more Clarion 32" subs too. Just in case someone on here has some they don't need.

"New Old Stock Petras"
Hyperthrow Subs by chance?

I know a guy in Oregon thats sitting on a few NoS Petra Subs, Been trying to talk him out of them for quite a while.

I am still hunting for Hart Professional Subs, Monsters, and Onyx series. I never see them for sale anymore.

A couple of my O/S installs...

VIII Atlas and Odin, and an Orion XTR DVC 15"

OldSystem.jpg

Precision Power Art Black A200 and A300, in my 1985 CRX currently being used. Also included in this install but not shown is a black ProArt 50.

IMGP2427.jpg

And not exactly O/S, but my MMATS amps, sold on ebay a while back.

IMGP2579.jpg

I got in 1 or 2 hyperthrow subs. The Hyperthrow was the last series of subs Petras made if I remember right. Here is another Petras item. Can't remember if I posted a pic of it in a previous thread or not. But it is the most interesting of the Petras items. Used, but nice...
P6190548.jpg

Would like a Linear Power AudioPath to match it (size wise, and the coolness factor). Anyone got one they don't need? I have the PA2 and 3 of the EQ1's...Actively looking for 2 more Clarion 32" subs too. Just in case someone on here has some they don't need.

I have 2 or 3 of those Petras Mr. Q processers...they are pretty neat items...Like an Audio Control Epicenter and ESP3 built into one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

K, finally took some pics...
image088p.jpg
My 7909 with 5959S changer Two cartridges & cable. The head unit was rebuilt by Chris Lewis of Pyramid Audio electronics repair in Texas. New laser & pickup, new descrete components, and new CD transport. Works like new.

And... Veritas Accumatch audio transformers...
image013f.jpg
I have a few of the Accumatch 1200's ....only one 800 I'd love to get a whole set.....

ok i wasnt clear

"i bought theese for 80 shipped"

i is showing off my old schoolz
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Oops.

You fire them up yet or what?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.