Obsidian subs?

They will build you some..but they will cost more than the 18s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif why not 12s though? They work in pretty small enclosures.
Not small enough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

But I may try to squeeze some down the rode.

i would recommend running more watts to them 2 18"s because i am about to upgrade to 2 15" Obsidians and push 2000 rms to both of them with my Hifonics HIFI2000. I talked to a good friend of mine that has a college degree in car audio and he said that i can push 1000 rms to each one of them all day long even though their rated at 600 rms because Obsidians are MEAN MOTHER FUCKERS!!

i would recommend running more watts to them 2 18"s because i am about to upgrade to 2 15" Obsidians and push 2000 rms to both of them with my Hifonics HIFI2000. I talked to a good friend of mine that has a college degree in car audio and he said that i can push 1000 rms to each one of them all day long even though their rated at 600 rms because Obsidians are MEAN MOTHER FUCKERS!!
let me guess, his favorite professor was Dr. Subwoofer?¿

You do know thats a overrated amp? You wont be running 2000 to the pair

Obsidians are amazing. They play every note flawlessly. They slam. Running 1200 to each and they bang. Beats out subs ten times the price. I love mine. And so does everyone that gets a demo. They get loud on low power. What more can u ask for.

Lol!

I've owned 4 obsidian woofers and they are great for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.