Obsidian Audio Facebook Page

oh well they sure dont seem to spend any time answering emails to customers questions...I ordered a sub and got it but I had questions and I gave up trying to get an answer from them. I like the sub but they **** in service. I called also..no answer

oh well they sure dont seem to spend any time answering emails to customers questions...I ordered a sub and got it but I had questions and I gave up trying to get an answer from them. I like the sub but they **** in service. I called also..no answer
They hardly answer any questions on Facebook either.

This thread is exactly the reason why we closed the OA Facebook page. Calling our phone line is much slower than sending an email. Everyone at our company is out building subwoofers, shipping orders, etc, instead of sitting in a chair waiting for the phone to ring. The FB page was closed so we could focus on emails and getting orders shipped out instead of sitting in front of a computer monitoring FB for hours on end.

This thread is exactly the reason why we closed the OA Facebook page. Calling our phone line is much slower than sending an email. Everyone at our company is out building subwoofers, shipping orders, etc, instead of sitting in a chair waiting for the phone to ring. The FB page was closed so we could focus on emails and getting orders shipped out instead of sitting in front of a computer monitoring FB for hours on end.

well I sent 4 emails ....2 before I got my sub and 2 after....I even mentioned cancelling my order since I couldnt get any questions answered and my sub was delivered and I never knew it was shipped.

I like the sub....but come on...is their 3 people in the company?

what happens if I need warranty service? I dont know how I will be able to get that done if I cant get anyone to reply to squat.

It bothers me not knowing if I'm going to be able to get help if I need it...can't honor warranty if you never answer email.

Kind of puts a blemish on otherwise well known guys that are respected

I ordered the 12 v3's this time around and they are great but there are dozens of other companies that have product just as good with better service. I'll be ordering from them next time. Rather pay a couple bucks more and get great service.

there are dozens of other companies that have product just as good with better service. I'll be ordering from them next time. Rather pay a couple bucks more and get great service.
What twelve companies have been Klippel tested / proven to provide a better product than ours? Staying under $300 per woofer I would like to see the Klippel data for more than 12 ("dozens") subwoofer companies that provide a better Klippel tested/measured product comapred to our $140 subwoofers. Our woofers are not for those that are shopping on price alone. If you are shopping on price alone and care nothing about how the woofer(s) sound I highly suggest you look somewhere else. Our woofers offer high linear excursion along with linear and quiet suspension platforms. Again, if you are after a one-note-wonder there are many other companies to consider other than Obsidian Audio.

What twelve companies have been Klippel tested / proven to provide a better product than ours? Staying under $300 per woofer I would like to see the Klippel data for more than 12 ("dozens") subwoofer companies that provide a better Klippel tested/measured product comapred to our $140 subwoofers. Our woofers are not for those that are shopping on price alone. If you are shopping on price alone and care nothing about how the woofer(s) sound I highly suggest you look somewhere else. Our woofers offer high linear excursion along with linear and quiet suspension platforms. Again, if you are after a one-note-wonder there are many other companies to consider other than Obsidian Audio.
Yeah, they are great woofers. But I'm pretty worried when they day comes that I need to reach out for some support from the company. Sounds like I'm not the only one concerned about that either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.