Obsidian Audio 15 v3 D4 advice.

Will wiring them at 1 ohm put more stress on my electrical system? (Stock alt and batt )
you should be fine with the stock electrical on the brz1200 on stock electrical.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Will wiring them at 1 ohm put more stress on my electrical system? (Stock alt and batt )
what size alt do you have by the way? also to help out id just grab a extra battery to go in back by the amp to help out some if you drop voltage to much

you should be fine with the stock electrical on the brz1200 on stock electrical. 

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

what size alt do you have by the way? also to help out id just grab a extra battery to go in back by the amp to help out some if you drop voltage to much
I honestly don't know. 1 last question. If I were to get 2 15 Obsidians what kind of amp would I need and would that one cause any electrical probs? Thanks!

I honestly don't know. 1 last question. If I were to get 2 15 Obsidians what kind of amp would I need and would that one cause any electrical probs? Thanks!
the whole line of obsidian's are rated 600 rms so you could get the same amp and be good

You are pushing it on room for 2 15's man. I would do two 12's in the proper enclosure and call it a day. If you have never had a system this setup will blow you away. You might shoehorn the 15' in there but the box will be so large you will be choking off your output.

You are pushing it on room for 2 15's man. I would do two 12's in the proper enclosure and call it a day. If you have never had a system this setup will blow you away. You might shoehorn the 15' in there but the box will be so large you will be choking off your output.
Ya that was a worry for me, so Ill just go with the 12's .Thanks!

Ya that was a worry for me, so Ill just go with the 12's .Thanks!
Go with the 12s they will perform better than the 15s bc they will be in the right size box ..15s would have to have a box built in the trunk more than likely.as far as amp or electrical..id get a amp that does 1500-1800 rns ..the ppi bk1800 as suggested is a good amp for 199 bucks ...u will need to look at doing the big 3 and replacing the battery under the hood with a agm ...then monitor voltage drop and decide if you need a secondary battery..also make sure u get a custom box designed or built to make them shine ..a prefab box will not do those oa.s any justice

Go with the 12s they will perform better than the 15s bc they will be in the right size box ..15s would have to have a box built in the trunk more than likely.as far as amp or electrical..id get a amp that does 1500-1800 rns ..the ppi bk1800 as suggested is a good amp for 199 bucks ...u will need to look at doing the big 3 and replacing the battery under the hood with a agm ...then monitor voltage drop and decide if you need a secondary battery..also make sure u get a custom box designed or built to make them shine ..a prefab box will not do those oa.s any justice
what If I only did the big 3. Would that give me the power I need?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.