Obsidian amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
whenever jacob and his buddy put some hurry up into the korean factories that are gonna make it

he makes enough off sundown assuming he doesnt care as much about getting the amps out super soon

Mehhh just buy one of the other brands (Sundown' date=' Skar, Crescendo) they will all be pretty close to the same[/quote']
I'm just curious as to pricing. Got a feeling their gonna be much cheaper than other brands.

I hope so. Would deffinately grab my interest. Seeing as everyone loves their woofers and the prices on those are nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

Dtrom

10+ year member
MAF
Dtrom
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from