o where is Kicker products

MasterBlast
10+ year member

ChevyForce94
IL
Im woundering what stores sell kicker products. I only know of one and that is tweeter but there selction is limited to about 4 diff amps and 1 sub by kicker. What other stores sell the product. I really do not want to buy online if pos. If i have to what are some links that have kicker products that are reliable and do not screw you over. I know of some links but i dont know how trust worthy they are. Thanks if ya can help me out.

Kicker is a solid company , with solid products and stand behind their product- you should only buy from authorized dealer, not online-

We did an install with a kx 800.4 and kx1200.1 bought off ebay and turned out one of the amps had blown inputs- input noise was so bad on the 800.4 that it blew both mids off a set of diamond audio Hex's- as far as the 1200.1 goes, it was not even moving a set of DA M6 MKII's-, we plugged the box to run my trunk off my old KX600.1 and it was shittyng on the output of the 1200.1- so guy was SOL as far as the amps went, and most likely resold'm on ebay

I wanted some L7's n my local audio shop didnt stock em but had other kicker products only took a few days to order me some in no problem. Very Happy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Kicker is a solid company , with solid products and stand behind their product- you should only buy from authorized dealer, not online-
We did an install with a kx 800.4 and kx1200.1 bought off ebay and turned out one of the amps had blown inputs- input noise was so bad on the 800.4 that it blew both mids off a set of diamond audio Hex's- as far as the 1200.1 goes, it was not even moving a set of DA M6 MKII's-, we plugged the box to run my trunk off my old KX600.1 and it was shittyng on the output of the 1200.1- so guy was SOL as far as the amps went, and most likely resold'm on ebay
do you work for a Kicker dealer?

thats nice but ya did not say were it is i can buy kicker products.

read my first post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm a friend of an authorized dealer.......I help out once in while, but unfortunatly

he has customers that bring their own products purchased online for intall at his shop and a great majority are defective

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.