NVX vs D4S amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
My jp 33 is made in korea.just like crescendo.i can hear a difference over the crescendo.louder but sounds almost the same.would buy again all day

Last edited:
Down4sound would be GREAT except for the bluetooth.. hope they ditch that trash. They are amazing except for the bluetooth... JP23v2 dont got it tho.... wired remote FTW!!!!!!!!

Down4sound would be GREAT except for the bluetooth.. hope they ditch that trash. They are amazing except for the bluetooth... JP23v2 dont got it tho.... wired remote FTW!!!!!!!!
Dont need a wired remote when u have a clarion eqs755.dont use the bluetooth so i cant comment on that.still would buy again all day as i like to run shiit equipment LOL

Last edited:
Btw,the jp33 on the dyno at 14.4 was over 4200 watts @ 1 ohm.no bass boost knob either lol.hate on it all you want.its a tank and thats that.Also i was aware of the funky blue tooth thing before i bought it and i knew i wasnt going to use it.i bought it strictly for the power at the price point and was not at all dissappointed.this amp and this sub Will make u turn it down in this truck.i know if i had something other than a truck,i would run 2 of these DB 3012r's on a jp 43 and it would be loud for two 12's.u can bet that.

Last edited:
I dont care about the fancy voltage on the bass knob... I care about having a reliable clip indicator and if the bluetooth knob is disconnecting all the time then how do you see if you are clipping? Sure people may say "set your gains with DD1 or oscilloscope" but some songs are louder or quieter than others... so its really hard to just set the gain with a 0db test tone and then never go higher than that... some songs I listen to are just hella quiet and I gotta crank up my subwoofer volume.. which is fine I have a DSP with a subwoofer control.... so i dont need the bass knob... but I cant see when I am clipping if the remote aint working... I want a reliable bass knob with a clip indicator to ensure I am not clipping.

I dont have to worry about a clip light as my sub is close enough to see,feel the dust cap,and if i am abusing it.i will say that since i put a js 250a alt on my truck yesterday,this amp IS truly a beast.

I dont care about the fancy voltage on the bass knob... I care about having a reliable clip indicator and if the bluetooth knob is disconnecting all the time then how do you see if you are clipping? Sure people may say "set your gains with DD1 or oscilloscope" but some songs are louder or quieter than others... so its really hard to just set the gain with a 0db test tone and then never go higher than that... some songs I listen to are just hella quiet and I gotta crank up my subwoofer volume.. which is fine I have a DSP with a subwoofer control.... so i dont need the bass knob... but I cant see when I am clipping if the remote aint working... I want a reliable bass knob with a clip indicator to ensure I am not clipping.
I'd rather have the volt meter on the knob personally

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...