Just tweeters and subs?
(2) 500 rms, 10" @ 4ohms each, so 2 ohm 1,000w channel
(1) 500 rms sub @ 4ohm dvc, --- so 2 ohm 500w channel, &
(3) 120rms tweeters (8 ohms each)
Is the chuchero made for 3 tweeters? I wouldn't use 3 tweeters. Not sure how you plan on wiring that up, but either get a 4th, or just use two of them. Four is usually too many for most people, but it depends on what you're going for. That would have to be one unique setup for 3 to sound good. You're either going to over power one side, or you put one in the middle, and your left to right / balance is funky.
If you use four you can wire 2 channels at 240w @ 4ohm. If you use one tweeter each, 8 ohm is unusual, and you might have to wire those in series with an 8 ohm mid, to get it down to 4 ohms per channel.
As for the subs, I've never seen a single amp do something like that.
I think your 4 options are:
* You might be able to find something that bridges 2 channels for 1000w x 1 @ 2 ohm, and a 3rd channel for 500w @ 2ohm.
* just use the two, and go 1000w x 1ch @ 2ohm, or 500w x 2ch @ 4ohm, OR
* you use two amps just for your subs. (I think I would try to change something else before using two amps). OR
* You go with the 1000w x 1ch @ 2ohm / 500w x 2ch @ 4ohms (for those 10" subs), & a 3 or 5 ch amp for your third sub and your tweeters, plus whatever mids you haven't mentioned.
What about mids?