NVX VCW152v3 15" Box Calculations

Participant count
  • Participant list

eightyHD

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey, im having a hard time finding the info I need to build a ported box for my NVX sub. I have a MacBook and it makes it tough not being able to use winisd. Would someone with Winisd please help me out and plug in the info for my sub and get me started down the right path? the max outside dimensions I can fit in my truck is 17.5"Tall x 32"Wide x 22"Deep. I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!

https://nvx.com/collections/vc-seri...500w-rms-15-vc-series-v3-dual-2-ohm-subwoofer

1705604008377.png

Here is the perfect box too! Just select the frequency you want, the material, single double various baffle configurations, just glue it then screw it!

If you elect to build your own, it pretty much lays out the dimensions for the box and the port area specific to the tuning frqu ncy recommended.

I'd go for the 29 hz tuning, 3db down from the fs of 31 hz.

Last edited:
The GP Audio Glue and screw it enclosures are fantastic and easy to put together with the cut sheet and everything is labeled. I use silicone to place in all corners as well as outside for a nice seal. deck screws are the way to go putting these together along with Loctite.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...