Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sticker 2

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Sticker 3

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Sticker 4

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by BonusBobo those are very very nice. granted, you used the logo that they already used, but very nice coloring choices and overall tone. great work!
The admin suggested using that logo...

Originally posted by SpeeDFX Thought I'd throw something out too, but if it is for a simple sticker than this might be overdone.

carteamblack.jpg

carteamblue.jpg
Would be perfect for shirts, nice job

Originally posted by xjmadness dont get a black font. wont show up good for ppl w/ tinted windows.... unless u want to have two versions of the sticker. black font for ppl w/ no tint and silver/graphite for ppl w/ tint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
yeah i would have a major problem with it

Guys I love all the submissions so far, btu I think they are a little to complicated for a sticker, because it will just get nutty with price when there is all these different colors and font changes and size deviations

Ok i just got here and i don't feel like readin 70 posts...

so tell me, are we gonna use the Caraudio.com logo or are we gonna come up with one of our own? My sister is a computer graphic designer if we need to design one...

also, who is keepin track of who is on the team?

well I thought we had somehting simple and direct in mind but since I was gone all day things have changed alot, and Ranger is the man with the plan

I could whip up something a lot simpler if you guys want, and like Alphafrog1 said, new logos could be made, but Rangerman requested I make one with the Caraudio logo on it.

Originally posted by SpeeDFX I could whip up something a lot simpler if you guys want, and like Alphafrog1 said, new logos could be made, but Rangerman requested I make one with the Caraudio logo on it.
yeah the logo is a good idea, I just think simplicity for cost purposes is the best thing

Originally posted by Alphafrog1 i agree, but i am willing to pay a little extra for something that is original.
yeh i am but is everyone else though, that is usually the problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Originally posted by denim yeh i am but is everyone else though, that is usually the problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
True, that is the question.

Also, are we gonna have to pay anything to the team, because i know that at one point it was suggested to give a trophy to the guy on the team with the most points at the end of the season... how we gonna pay for things like that? Just an observation...

Originally posted by Alphafrog1 True, that is the question.

Also, are we gonna have to pay anything to the team, because i know that at one point it was suggested to give a trophy to the guy on the team with the most points at the end of the season... how we gonna pay for things like that? Just an observation...
thats a great dea but thats a whole nother can of beans we are not really ready to get into yet I think

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thegunner

5,000+ posts
XXX = Audio Sex
thegunner
Bozeman, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies