Best SQ 10" sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

smartsteve
10+ year member

NM
I have a regualr cab Ranger and i want to add some bass to my system. Right now i have a Pioneer DEH-P6400 head unit and Pioneer TS-A6867 speakers all around. i want to buy a really good sound quality sub. I don't want to spend more than about $300 on the sub amp combo and was wondering what is a good SQ sub for my truck.

i guess i'll suggest an Image Dynamics 10" Dual 4 ohm(or 2 ohm) IDQ V.2. as for an amp, i've no clue, i guess u could use a JBL 600.1 considering your on a price range under $300

i've no personal experience with it, but everybody on this forum thinks that it's a very good SQ sub. my friend will be running an sq setup and he'll be using 2 of those

I have 2 CDT ms-100 , One of the BEST SQ subs on the market .4cft - .9cft enclosure reccomended each , Amazing sounding subs 150 watts each 250 max , Very small mounting depth , I will let them go for $175 shipped , They are basically new You can check them out a http://www.cdtaudio.com they are the "cast" aluminum mini box subs

That's OK. It's just me but i only buy new stuff. But Thanks anyway. Sounds like MooCow16 will buy them though

Originally posted by smartsteve That's OK. It's just me but i only buy new stuff. But Thanks anyway. Sounds like MooCow16 will buy them though
These are new ( 2 weeks old ) only mounted never played and under warranty thru the Zeb , Let me know Moocow !

Has anybody heard if the Alpine SWR-1021D 10" Type-R Series Subwoofer (2ohm + 2ohm) is a good SQ sub. I am looking to mount it into a sealed box and want something that will get loud yet still sound good.

They dont sound bad , and they hit OK , I have heard better and worse,, Overall not a bad sub , But good luck fitting it behind a seat , There pretty deep subs !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.