Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sticker 2

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Sticker 3

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Sticker 4

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Corsica Fantoma that second sticker is awsome!!!!!
yea...im just thinking that if it were a bumper sticker...it might be difficult to see from a distance....and i doubt that a decal could be made out of that?

There are tons of nice sticker ideas on this thread.

I'd want one for the Blazer. Actually 3. 1 big one for the rear glass and 1 on each side rear glass panel:)

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 There are tons of nice sticker ideas on this thread.

I'd want one for the Blazer. Actually 3. 1 big one for the rear glass and 1 on each side rear glass panel:)

- Steve
Imma put it on my box...

I am gonna have one on my back window, maybe the shroud of my sub amp, and lastly on the front lip of the componant box on the back deck. Oh wait a sedond.............my locker @ skool!!!

J

Glad you like.

I like to design things with more color/depth than stickers because usually you can only go one color...with vynal. I didn't think of a shirt when I made it but that's a good idea. When everything gets final and we see who likes what, then maybe I can seriously make something.

Originally posted by Trixter When everything gets final
i guess its up to rangerman...plus someone would have to be treasurer (to collect money to pay for initial stickers/shirts etc). i dont know... i doubt ill be on the team...but i would gladly input some designs...even though i think yours is better than the three of mine..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thegunner

5,000+ posts
XXX = Audio Sex
thegunner
Bozeman, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies