Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sticker 2

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Sticker 3

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Sticker 4

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
they had the best pics of subs i could find, and i thought that they were fitting. also because noone around here has heard of brahma's

they are a great start but I think they would cost alot due to the complication of them, I think the best and cheapest way would be basically the name of the site in a very cool,

Originally posted by Alphafrog1 hmm could be better if it was a picture of the XXX... j/k

#4 was the best one

Mark
i would have loved to put one in, but i went through their entire website and didnt find one that would have fit the need. i know, its really too bad.

IMO #1 and #4 are the best. (FYI, #1 looks really sweet if its at its correct size) its supposed to be a little bigger.

Originally posted by thegunner they had the best pics of subs i could find, and i thought that they were fitting. also because noone around here has heard of brahma's
Plus I would say alot of people on this message board rather use or love adire subs more then most othere boards I have been on,it seems to be the Sub of the board anyway nice stickers I like the sub from #4 but i really like the graph on #1 tuff choice put the 2 together that would be cool but i'll go with #4

Originally posted by RangerMan I voted for #4. That is hot...
im glad you like it! who was it that was gonna print these? i am thinking about what denim said, $cost$. i think it all kinda depends on what people are willing to pay for a sticker.

Originally posted by denim they are a great start but I think they would cost alot due to the complication of them, I think the best and cheapest way would be basically the name of the site in a very cool,
you prolly aren't gonna save that much money by making them less complicated... maybe a little but not much

Originally posted by thegunner im glad you like it! who was it that was gonna print these? i am thinking about what denim said, $cost$. i think it all kinda depends on what people are willing to pay for a sticker.
I'm willing to buy mine...

well i mean I have had stickers made before, and it goes by color and complication and shapes, I think that just the name for now would be the best thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thegunner

5,000+ posts
XXX = Audio Sex
thegunner
Bozeman, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies