Not The Happiest With My Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my new SD-2 8's I preordered a few weeks ago. Everything went great, shipping was fast and they where packaged fantastically however after taking the first one out I realized it had quite a few scratches on the bottom plate. Checking the second one it seemed ok just had a couple slight scratches and a smudge of something. Im not going to slander the name or anything but I am pretty irritated with it. Call me picky or whatever but I was going to invert mount these subs and I would like them to look like the brand not drivers I paid for not some used or B stock items.

@sundownz;

BF7B2FFD-EF49-49C5-9DDC-89544B2386BF-685-0000008D5F430776.jpg

Second one which isnt bad

13549595-06F6-45AF-A6F0-D64C4D4E9E15-685-0000008D6750B630.jpg

That really ***** man, just replying to the first post. Don't really care about the kids yelling back and forth. I hope you get this situated, extra horrible timing due to Jacob being out of town. Keep us updated man

Replace it.
Quality control. Ever heard of it? Double check shit before it leaves your hands so things like this dont happen. Shouldnt have to color a brand new product with sharpie.
pay him no mind dragon he is 17 years old remember

this whole thing is one of my biggest issues with the internet, if you bought from local dealer then you could have dealt directly with them to fix, if they didnt then go back to manufacture. and you dont make a post like this until all has failed and your not satisified. good luck and as a Sundown Dealer I know they will take care of you, but next time think of the local dealer.

this whole thing is one of my biggest issues with the internet, if you bought from local dealer then you could have dealt directly with them to fix, if they didnt then go back to manufacture. and you dont make a post like this until all has failed and your not satisified. good luck and as a Sundown Dealer I know they will take care of you, but next time think of the local dealer.
Not everybody has a local dealer

There aren't any dealers local to me

Not everybody has a local dealer
There aren't any dealers local to me
+1 to that, but I have Worship Jesus billboards everywhere in my city, BEAT THAT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif! wait.....aw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

You find me a local dealer with in 400 miles...

I thought Sundown was American made. The box in the background of the one pic says MADE in the same crappy place that makes everything else.

Every woofer is hand tested at our shop. Every one is played to be sure it works well. There is also a quick look-over of appearance. I've had a few new people in testing and a VERY high volume alongside the SD2 pre-orders so someone messed up and sent out one we would pull as a b-stock. Simple as that; and could have been much better resolved with an e-mail. Especially since everyone that checks forums at the shop is out of town. There is no reason for all of the back and forth... But I suppose that is the new normal on the forums.

That being said if you want help e-mail my sundownz account and Ill get someone at the shop on it and bring it to the attention of the testers so they will be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants