Not The Happiest With My Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
payton quit being a pvssy and paint that or pay your own shipping and return them or buy my mint no scratch having american bass 8's or my ppi sq 8's

I dont know why everyone still hates skar... let me guess? now you will all bash sundown too...
Multiple reasons. One of which was for sending out B Stock, in a condition similar to this, as new product.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

oh no... here comes a butthurt mod...
No here comes someone who expects brand new things when I pay for brand new things. Not beat up products at brand new prices.

A good man would email some pix to the company or make a phone call before getting sad in a public forum.

IDK what you buy or where you buy these things happen on all products.

I say we start a DO NOT BUY FROM SUNDOWN thread.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
I dare you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The funny thing is that if this was skar people would be all over bashing hem and making another 100 threads on how kevin is a POS. But because sundown is one of the most nut hugged brands on this forum everyone backs off. But with that said yes sundown messed up on som QC, so what, it happens to every company. The important thing is how fast they remedy the situation. With that said I am not a sundown lover or hater. Many times for price I think better can be had for their amps and their subs are great but nothing special or wowing, the sa is a good daily driver for example but i would choose other subs over it for the price point. Now the sd has really intrigues me and it may be something i will try soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif as it is a little different than anything else I have seen on the market.

The funny thing is that if this was skar people would be all over bashing hem and making another 100 threads on how kevin is a POS. But because sundown is one of the most nut hugged brands on this forum everyone backs off. But with that said yes sundown messed up on som QC, so what, it happens to every company. The important thing is how fast they remedy the situation. With that said I am not a sundown lover or hater. Many times for price I think better can be had for their amps and their subs are great but nothing special or wowing, the sa is a good daily driver for example but i would choose other subs over it for the price point. Now the sd has really intrigues me and it may be something i will try soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif as it is a little different than anything else I have seen on the market.
Exactly...

I'd just rattlecan both to match. But I can understand why op is upset. Perhaps sundown(Or whoever..) could switch it out free of charge or throw you a little money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants