Not The Happiest With My Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor RD.. Gots no love on this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Don't think there was an issue with him before he started the thread looking for attention.

The funny thing is that if this was skar people would be all over bashing hem and making another 100 threads on how kevin is a POS. But because sundown is one of the most nut hugged brands on this forum everyone backs off..
I'd guess the reason why that doesn't happen is because Jacob/Sundown doesn't have a history of deliberate shadiness and lies(and general douchebaggery), like how Kevin/Skar does. People bash Skar because in their mind they already have a reason to, from past experience(s). As far as I can tell there's really no reason to bash Sundown or Jacob, which is likely why something like this doesn't blow up into anything bigger.

I'd guess the reason why that doesn't happen is because Jacob/Sundown doesn't have a history of deliberate shadiness and lies(and general douchebaggery), like how Kevin/Skar does. People bash Skar because in their mind they already have a reason to, from past experience(s). As far as I can tell there's really no reason to bash Sundown or Jacob, which is likely why something like this doesn't blow up into anything bigger.

I agree, even though recently it seems like some people have been trying to bash sundown like this. OP could of just called them and im sure Jacob(btw which he's out of town atm) would of replaced them with no hassle. I think op started this thread intending of starting something huge like with what happened with skar.

If they are going to be exposed subs, id get them replaced.im sure they will do without any issues.The first pic looks like a sub that has been used as a door scotch..lol.

I agree, even though recently it seems like some people have been trying to bash sundown like this. OP could of just called them and im sure Jacob(btw which he's out of town atm) would of replaced them with no hassle. I think op started this thread intending of starting something huge like with what happened with skar.
You didnt read the whole thing then... "Im not going to slander the name or anything" and on page two I said I had sent them an Email...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants