Not impressed

Hookedup12
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NC
I got the dcon hooked up today and on 400 w I thought this thing would wang it's just not what I thought it would be its sealed with 1.25cu ft I'm gonna go ported ASAP so hopefully it'll change my mind but If not ima have to go bigger. :/ I'ran 8 gauge to the Boston gt2125 i kinda hope they installed wrong im having to crank it all the way on my hu and gain remote to het this thing to be where 400w should be .

I had the local shop tune the amp and I'm gonna take it to the shop across town hopefully they'll notice something that I didn't. It sounds like its not even bridged

S4 bridged it on the Boston to get 400w at 4ohns setting on the head unit is bass at +6 the sub level is +11 no bass boost

My ol lady has two Memphis prs ported and obvi ported and subs are gonna be louder but man it pees on mine

Add to the bass boost comment. You're clipping the bejeezus out of the signal going to that amp right now. Your sub won't go that much longer if you keep the settings like that.

It's a 12 and no bass boost at all just bass level but I turned it all back and from the vids on YouTube I'm missing something

It's a 12 and no bass boost at all just bass level but I turned it all back and from the vids on YouTube I'm missing something
Had 10" stuck in my head. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Hookedup12

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Hookedup12
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date