Not a Car Audio Guy and need Opinions

if you buy that one, you'll literally have nothing left for the rest of the setup lol.
LOL, thanks funny right there. Looks like I can get that unit with all the harnesses, wires, adaptors, pliers, tapes, and maybe even some Miller High Life for around $570.

If my truck is already equipped with a Sirius/XM tuner does this just plug into this unit?

****, I guess I didn't realize I would not be able to just plug the factory installed Sirius/XM antenna right into a new HU. That really blows and certainly puts a stick in my spokes. That may just put the kybosh on this whole plan and I can't believe this is the case in 2018....LOL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.