noob needs

Airman21
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ohio
noob has questions on what wires i need to buy... my equipment is in my sig i am just unsure as to what size wires i need and the stuff i need i am trying to get all my stuff to gether so i can get it installed somewhere or get someone to help me this will be my first install.. thanks for the help

you need to get 1/0 awg for your Sub amps and at least 4 awg for your components. I would go with KnuKonceptz for your RCA's and terminals. You will need to go with 1/0 awg for the big three. and I aways use at least 12 awg for speaker wire.

yeah i am looking at speaker wire on ebay.. i was thinking 12 awg for the subs and 16awg for the comps is that right? i was looking at the sticky on wires and it seemed like that was right

i would only need to reach from my sub to my sub amp which will be right next to the box so (2) 3 foot stands should be good right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.