Noob need help any advice with amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
How are your subs wired up? If they are dual 2 ohm woofers then your options for wiring is either .5 ohms or 2 ohms. My guess is it's probably set up series parallel to yeild 2 ohms mono. If so, you need to buy an amp that is built for it's best output @ 2 ohms mono. Most mono amps (1 channel) are going to be built and set up to put out their best output @ 1ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

And it will be worth every penny spent. AWG corrodes faster and the strands disintegrate and have to be cut back and refreshed almost yearly to...
If I was set on using what you have: I would get a head unit that will play 40-50w RMS x 4. Use that for your 3.5s and 4 x 10s, or get a small...
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...

About this thread

Tmac0408

Tmac0408
Toledo, ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tmac0408