noob help hehe, easy question

Participant count
  • Participant list
if im looking at an amp, and it says 4 Ohms Mono: 700x2 does that mean that for both my subs (runnin at 4 ohms) that 700 watts will go through them each? or 700 watts total?
What you're lookin at is a dual mono amp, which means each sub is connected to seperate channels and they're each going to get 700 watts at 4 ohms. It looks like a typical 2 channel amp, but instead of being stereo output its mono on both channels.

is there gonna be a diff between stereo and mono?? like sound diff?
No, it just means the subs are going to play with a mono signal. Try looking up what stereo and mono means. It will help you to understand why sub amps are generally mono.(i.e. bridged mono, dual mono, mono class etc.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.