Non-rap chopped N screwed :)

I know him and you need to learn better manners:eyebrow:
As I usually laugh at your posts cause for some reason you think your smarter then everyone else............but you just make me laugh cause your a idiot.And I dont say that to people much but you are well deserving.

You try to use book knowledge for the real world results and it doesnt work that way.Let me guess you are sometype of engineer thats gonna save the world with the vast knowledge he spreads abroad through correctin us little people of undersized brains and poor genetic breedin.

Do yourself a favor ...............fix yourself and dont spawn another BigHeaded Moron:rolleyes:
imagebox_1165280992_r79.png

I have never claimed to be smarter than anybody and there are tons of people here with more knowledge than me. If you're talking about Tommy's 1500d thread, why don't you look at it again and see if I'm trying to do anything but help. It's not my problem that he got upset because I knew something he didn't. That doesn't make me smarter at all.. but what I was saying was and is correct.

i used lime wire...problem is finding a program thatll let e convert from wav to mp3 all the time and not have to register after so many converts.

joel i'll send you some good things i made next time i see you on AIM....bob marleys jammin slowed down is ****ign awsome....as is rick ross's everyday im hustilin sped up (resembles alvin and the chipmonks) this shits fun

i used lime wire...problem is finding a program thatll let e convert from wav to mp3 all the time and not have to register after so many converts.

joel i'll send you some good things i made next time i see you on AIM....bob marleys jammin slowed down is ****ign awsome....as is rick ross's everyday im hustilin sped up (resembles alvin and the chipmonks) this shits fun
No prob.

The reason I asked for the link was cause what you said about all the virus ones you were findin.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Man I can't ever listen to chopped and screwed music, it just annoys me. The only exception is Three 6 Mafia they do a pretty good job.
before i had bass i agreed 100%, i thought it was stupid and super ghetto (and im too white)....then i got bass and played some master P slowed down and i came around to about 50% against it, i wasnt a big fan of it...

then i foudn this program and i can just for shits and giggles, chop WHATEVRER i want....i'll tell you what metallica and bob marley sound funny slowed...

joel, you the man

and as for hwo to do this in goldwave, there's a button for "time warp" that you have to use and then save the file. but before useing time warp you can use the device toolbar (like box) and one of the varibles you can change is the speed. you just gotta use timewarp for it to do it offically to the file before saving, and remember to set the toolbox one back to normal after you time warp or else BOTH will be in effect and it wont be at the speed the file is ready to be saved as

i love my avitar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I wasn't a fan until I started playing around with my own stuff. I do hate how some songs come out sounding like the tone is wably or muffled. Some songs turn out great and then others fail for me. I tried "slob on my knob" and it just didn't come out right. Other songs come out great like some lady sovreign song that was ghetto as hell but was awesome when slowed and I changed the pitch.

I like audacity a little better for the fact that you can slow something down or just change the pitch if you want. That way, you can keep the song going at the same beat but with lower notes.

i Dled a chop n screwed slob on my knob...teh bass note was low and nice but the song itself was pretty shitty slowed down...i agree, some songs are good slowed, some are...... lol i made a metallica - fuel slowed down, and its simply halarious.....anyone know a good program that i can do my wav to mp3 conversions for free?

DJ screw doesnt CnS bob marley or bob dylan....then again its almost blasphomy to classic rock to do such a thing to this kind of music, but it's all so fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.