Non-rap chopped N screwed :)

lol...i need kashmire //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well they been doing alot of RnB and all that for a while, but i do have the Sponge Bob theme song chopped and screwed
You guys should hear Tommy McKinney (THE KING OF BASS) play his chopped and screwed version of "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins. It was the most impressive thing I have ever seen in the car audio world.
Could I get a link fromyou guys for these? lol

GOLDWAVE kicks ass..........i can slwo down or speed up anythign i want, make it into a wav, then convert it back over to mp3 and its good to go....o man this is gonna be fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

GOLDWAVE kicks ass..........i can slwo down or speed up anythign i want, make it into a wav, then convert it back over to mp3 and its good to go....o man this is gonna be fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
The only problem with it is that it will distort the bassline when you slow it down. it doesn't cause it to clip but rather makes some parts louder than others when it should all be constant. It's pretty annoying and that's why I prefer audacity.

i've s/c jt's 'my love', sounds alright. but i've got afew fuk action cds if anyone wants em. i used to have all of em until some dikhead stole my cd case //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

interesting..... i just slowed down a few songs and i havent any bass to test them on....but hopefully it wont be too bad....it seems with the parametric EQ on goldwave you can maybe stablize some of the bass....but i havent bothered using that too in depthly....im gonna see how bad/good the songs are once i get my bass in....i have a gain knob so i can adjust it if it goes tooo outa whack....

i've s/c jt's 'my love', sounds alright. but i've got afew fuk action cds if anyone wants em. i used to have all of em until some dikhead stole my cd case //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif
::raises hand:: meeeeee! hit me up on aim or pm?

interesting..... i just slowed down a few songs and i havent any bass to test them on....but hopefully it wont be too bad....it seems with the parametric EQ on goldwave you can maybe stablize some of the bass....but i havent bothered using that too in depthly....im gonna see how bad/good the songs are once i get my bass in....i have a gain knob so i can adjust it if it goes tooo outa whack....
It's not that they're loud as specific frequencies but rather inconsistent with the amplitude of each frequency. The EQ only boosts or cuts certain frequencies which does not help this problem. If I still had goldwave, I would upload a song so you could see what I mean.

link???

Have you tried.. umm... google?
I know him and you need to learn better manners:eyebrow:

As I usually laugh at your posts cause for some reason you think your smarter then everyone else............but you just make me laugh cause your a idiot.And I dont say that to people much but you are well deserving.

You try to use book knowledge for the real world results and it doesnt work that way.Let me guess you are sometype of engineer thats gonna save the world with the vast knowledge he spreads abroad through correctin us little people of undersized brains and poor genetic breedin.

Do yourself a favor ...............fix yourself and dont spawn another BigHeaded Moron:rolleyes:

i heard a few al green songs screwed that sounded pretty crazy, not alot of bass but good stoner music. the one i remember was how can you mend a broken heart.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.