Non-rap chopped N screwed :)

I slowed down and boosted 30hz in my favorite song of all time:

http://media.putfile.com/Bruce-Springsteen---Streets-of-Philadelphia-Slowed-9

It's been slowed down 20% and boosted 30hz by 12dB. The 30hz note in it isn't like a normal sine wave so it may sound funny in a car. I haven't listened to it yet in my car but it sounds pretty nice in my room. I love the original version of Streets of Philadelphia so much that it almost hurts me to do this.

yep yep fuck action cd's by dj og ron c. or straight to the room. or lights off mixtapes by boss hogg. the nelly & jannet jackson song has rediculous bass.

btw. anybody got the early FA mixtapes? like 20 and below?

if you can make that and it retain decent quality and sound excellent in to the sub, i will name my first born after you....you also used to own the tc3hp/mt hybrid right? i miss that lil beyatch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I tried kashmir multiple times and it just doesn't work. There is not much of anything below 60hz and when I change the pitch and boost the low end, it introduces a flat spectrum from about 17-40hz and it's really just noise. I cut out all the stuff below 30hz and it still sounds like ****.

I tried boosting the low end around 60hz first and then changed the pitch and that kind of worked. Here is a sample of it and if you want me to do it to the whole song I will but I just don't see it doing too well:

http://media.putfile.com/Led-Zeppelin---Physical-Grafitti-I---06---Kashmir

The drum hit is around 34hz and is basically as high as it can go without clipping. It might be pretty boomy in a car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.