No Way This Box Is That Big!!!

" ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUK UPS "
I'm curious as to how all these conclusions are being arrived at given there is not one mention what so ever as to the port tuning, port area and port length for this enclosure.
All I said was that if you chop the box in half and assume the wood has no thickness, each side is under 2.6 cubes. You can imagine how that doesn't calculate into 4 cubes a side after you take everything into account //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

All I said was that if you chop the box in half and assume the wood has no thickness, each side is under 2.6 cubes. You can imagine how that doesn't calculate into 4 cubes a side after you take everything into account //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Dude, the comment wasn't being directed towards you or what ya said, it was a blanket statement about the how trivial this thread is, nothing more.

If the OP would of just taken a minute, ran the dims thru any online box calculator, he would of found out for himself the enclosure is total sh!t.

Isn't it ~3.15 per side?? 6.3 cu ft divided by 2 is not 2.6:D:D

That is a universal box

... And everyone that's has an audio shop that sells these Pre-*** $hits know they are tuned ~45hz to ~50hz

... Even the infamous PROBOX ROCKS enclosures are ~50hz.. So, there really isn't TOO much to assume. Just do the math yourself, or just make an educated guess ( using the knowledge you already know and/or have obtained in previous matters/endeavors ).

That's where I'm guessing my calculations from... I don't care if they aren't pin-point accurate.. But I know they are Da*n close ( .1 - .2 give or take ).

Come on fishface, when you hide text, don't put so many spaces. Makes it harder to spot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

At this point given what said, I really don't give flyin fuk at this point.

NissanKicker, ya want to make " assumptions " about this POS pre-fab box, whatever blows you skirt up, I don't care, why, because if I had made the same comments you just did about any enclosure design I did, 5 with get ya 10 ya'll be crawlin out of the woodwork jammin it up my azz.

It's like two side ot the d@mn street in here, you got the " anal retentives with dead on spec's " and the " ya, that's looks about right for what ya want ".

I'll just keep doing things the way I have been them, it's work quite well thus far and no complaints thus far from customers.

Peace

At this point given what said, I really don't give flyin fuk at this point.
NissanKicker, ya want to make " assumptions " about this POS pre-fab box, whatever blows you skirt up, I don't care, why, because if I had made the same comments you just did about any enclosure design I did, 5 with get ya 10 ya'll be crawlin out of the woodwork jammin it up my azz.

It's like two side ot the d@mn street in here, you got the " anal retentives with dead on spec's " and the " ya, that's looks about right for what ya want ".

I'll just keep doing things the way I have been them, it's work quite well thus far and no complaints thus far from customers.

Peace
Please don't take him seriously; he's proven his worthlessness many times in this forum.

Did I hurt your feelings or something?....

... Seriously. Sounds like you're the " anal retentive " type that you're mentioning above.

I was answering you question... " How am I coming up with BLAH BLAH BLAH "

* remember that question, if not, read up *

... And I added my well rounded $0.02 ... If that touched a nerve, oh well... you'll live.

As far as not givin' a flyin' fuk ... congratz! want a cookie. ( oatmeal raisin or choc. chip... or maybe sugar to for your pu$$y )...

... I have alot of RESPECT for you, your occupation, name, reputation, etc. I've heard no complaints about you. Seem like a cool dude. I also a business of the same... Being a professional as you and I are... handle your feelings in a more mannerful way... Ok!

.... NOTHING ELSE TO IT! - Just stating my claim. Mr. Cabinetry & Nissan are just talkin'.

Did I hurt your feelings or something?....... Seriously. Sounds like you're the " anal retentive " type that you're mentioning above.

I was answering you question... " How am I coming up with BLAH BLAH BLAH "

* remember that question, if not, read up *

... And I added my well rounded $0.02 ... If that touched a nerve, oh well... you'll live.

As far as not givin' a flyin' fuk ... congratz! want a cookie. ( oatmeal raisin or choc. chip... or maybe sugar to for your pu$$y )...

... I have alot of RESPECT for you, your occupation, name, reputation, etc. I've heard no complaints about you. Seem like a cool dude. I also a business of the same... Being a professional as you and I are... handle your feelings in a more mannerful way... Ok!

.... NOTHING ELSE TO IT! - Just stating my claim. Mr. Cabinetry & Nissan are just talkin'.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Please don't take me seriously; I enjoy breaking people's balls to see how they'll react. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.