No Video with HDMI

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jim S.

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just had a Kenwood DMX 1037S radio installed (professionally) in my RV, and everything seems to work ok except for the HDMI input. To test the HDMI port, I used a portable DVD player. I verified that it (DVD player) was working correctly by connecting it to my TV. After that, I connected it to the RV radio HDMI, and I have sound but no picture. Any ideas as to what is going on here? Are there some setting for the HDMI that I am missing? Thanks.

Will the head unit play audio and video properly from a DVD or other source? Also read the manual for your head unit, there may be some setting or procedure you have overlooked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...
Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Video Package Dual 7" LCD video monitors pair of 7" LCD video headrest monitors mounting kits connection box 2 pairs...
I think in order to play video it needs an hdmi input. My jvc is supposedly able to play video yet dvd is the only format.
If you can have different things on the two original screens I’d want to believe a compatible hu having the features you want may be attainable...

About this thread

Jim S.

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jim S.
Carlsbad, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from