No sound from rear speakers, HELP!

Participant count
  • Participant list

at_viper

WI
I just got done wiring in 4 new speakers and a deck into my 03 Vue (w/advanced audio system) I went to test my speakers (each one by using the fade and balance feature) and everything worked. (they all worked great) before i reassembled the door I tested again the speakers i was currently working on (right rear) the connection came undone. The wire had come out of the crimp connector. I was then pulling to get the crimp connector off and finally it came off. I hooked it back up and now i have NO SOUND in the rear. Neither the left rear or right rear speakers work!!!!!! Both front speakers and the sub work great. Is there a fuse for the rear speakers anywhere or what else could this be? NEED HELP ASAP!

THANK YOU!

the connection came undone. The wire had come out of the crimp connector. I was then pulling to get the crimp connector off and finally it came off.
are you sure you fixed that correctly? This is where your problem started and this is where your problem is redo these wires or get the crimping tool

I never had an issue with the left rear, the right rear is the connection issue. I recrimped with a tool the right rear connection turned the car on and neither the left or right rear speakers worked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.