big 3 FAIL

09civic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
so this morning i went to my buddy's house to do the big 3. so i located my alt(which had to be accessed from under the car with a jack). so i went to do the pos to alt first. so i go to crimp the terminals on with hand ones. and it was a bitch to do but i finally got one end on lol so i go to put it on my pos and the terminal screw that was on my batt was too big for the ring terminal(i got these ring terminals from knu). my pos terminal was just barely too big so i couldnt even to my big 3 this morning. i really could have if i had all day but i had to go to work.

and in the afternoon, i went to put in a temporary setup in my car so we go to run the power through my firewall but we tried and it was a fail. were going to try again on wednsday.

but what i want to know is if these will work good on my car: Side Post Battery Terminal

im going to be putting about 2-3 ring terminals on each so i dont know if these will be long enough or will even fit. my batt has side post terminals(fml)

cliffs: tried the big 3 in a hurry, stock batt terminals dont fit ring terminals from knu. later in the afternoon, tried running power wire for amp through firewall, couldnt do it.

wow i swear i clicked on the electrical section. mod move this please

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Add reading fail to your list.
and then add being a dumbass fail

im at work and it wont load the website you posted. worst comes to worst, get creative and make your own bus bar type scenario custom to your ride. prob wouldnt be any more expensive than your ring terminals

im about to order two if they will work for sure

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

im at work and it wont load the website you posted. worst comes to worst, get creative and make your own bus bar type scenario custom to your ride. prob wouldnt be any more expensive than your ring terminals
where do you work at?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.