Power caps

One is a more expensive doorstop?

Caps are worse than useless. If you specify what problem you're having, what equipment and electrical system upgrades you have done (or plan) we can point you in the right direction to fix it and capacitor will not be it.

THECAP.jpg

well i have got one kicker solo x 18 and a loudest.com 8000watt amp. Havent upgraded my batteries or alternator jsut yet. The amp i have got for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what do u guys think of the MA AUDIO HK4000D 4000 WATT RMS MONO CAR AMPLIFIER AMP?
I run MA's they're nice amps. watch they're classes though they make A/B and D classes. I have the HK3600sx they are current monsters, I'd def recommend not buying a Cap ur better off with a nice battery.

well i guess am not getting a power cap :p

just wanted to see what u guys thought of the amp. I mean they seem pretty good and they used to be pretty expensive. Wheres the external fuses on it though? And does it actually do 4000rms? need it to power a kicker solo x 18''

LOL will it do 4k RMS hell no. Did they rate it decently? yeah. I'm sure its got like 270amp for fuse rating my 3600 has 240amp fuseing. 6x40amp. Therefore it'll prob do 3200watts RMS

fair enough. Seen some vids on youtube of them powering two 18 seems like they do the job pretty well. What would u give this amp out of 10 for overall performance 10 being the best.

for the price I'd give it a 7 ur not gonna find much better that produces that many Watts without shelling out a grand. They perfom well and have good heat handling and a ton of mosfets. They are just loaded on the inside with them, only downsides are they aren't built all that great. When I took my case off I was dissapointed in how lopsided all the capactors and basically everything on the board was....but that doesn't exactly affect performance and they do perform well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.