no one seems to answer. shallow sub help

Example like the DD SW2508 can handle upto 3200 watts on a burp and upto 800 watts continuous, "if" there specs are correct.
So in a small, but acceptable spl enclosure that sub can do 2-2.5k daily.

To big of an enclosure would bottom it out.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
HDS208

They rated at 600rms.

Ya sorry made so much other posts, I just signed up to site so wasn't sure where this question falls under. Thank you everyone for responding to help, shoes how much these forums are awesome.

I decided to go with a PIONEER TSSWX2502 10-Inch Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure Sub Woofer, found on amazon for 116$. Just hope it's good other wise beast thing about amazon is returning isn't so hard.

I used to have 2 12" kicker L7 in a car but a truck is much harder to set up because space. I only wanted to use the 40 of the 60-40 split rear seat for the sub. Checked out youtube videos to even make my own fiberglass box which seems do-able but time consuming.

So I'll try out these pioneer shallow sub with my alpine mrp-m650 and hope it's aight.

Not looking to go crazy just want a good hit with the bass, went to audio shop today and they didn't suggest putting tweeters in the bose system of my truck because (if anyone knows, chevy makes it harder now days to do any tampering with there stuff now days) so hopefully I can just get this set up and twerk with it and we'll see, future tweeters maybe..

Here's something I found a out this problem.

SilveradoSierra.com • bose upgrade with no adapter : How-To Articles

Thanks again everyone, keep posted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.