No left channel through RCA's

Participant count
  • Participant list

wacrer

CarAudio.com Newbie
The front speakers work fine hooked into the kdc-x397 wires. But I have two amps, one for subs, and another for two clarion srr6984's. I have reset the head, checked my wiring, swapped speaker channels(all speakers do work). So it seems to me it is in the head unit. However :) It was working fine when I pulled the entire system from a vehicle I am scrapping, wanted to move it over to a different truck. I have the remote wires from the amps hooked up to the 12v switched. This is my first install. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Some of it plays well, some not so well lol. New decaf going around of "Break the knob off!" I have been playing and like it.
Sounds like you shorted the other channel so check you connections. Don't ask just look. Will solve your problem Every time. If you ever short out...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
Slapz are sfb clones from my understanding. What I was pointing out is how much info slapz gives about their amps 😂
Thanks for that. Good point about the chimes, I 'll have to check. My thoughts were that a true center channel could serve to raise the sound...

About this thread

wacrer

CarAudio.com Newbie
wacrer
Shelton, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from