Alpine ERA-G320 in my set-up?

Participant count
  • Participant list

z0n3d0u7
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have an Alpine ERA-G320 sound processor i had forgot about in my garage. Only problem is i was attempting to sell it to an ex girlfriends dad, Whom never paid. When he gave the unit back he didnt give me the Control unit [Faceplate on a wire.]. Do you think it'd be worth trying to source a control unit for it to run it, or should i just go after a 7 band parametic?

Here's some specs on the alpine unit.

EQ w/ainet cable can connect to alpine with ainet • Listening Position Selector (LPS) • BBE Processor • DSP Surround (normal/stadium/live/church/dance/hall) • Spectrum Analyzer (10 display settings) • 3 Different Equalizer Modes can be selected 1) 7-Band EQ/DSP Surround/LPS/BBE 2) 14-Band EQ/LPS/BBE 3) 7-Band Front, 7-Band Rear EQ/LPS/BBE • Ai-NET Compatibility • Dual Illumination (Green/Amber) • DC/DC Power Supply • 4 Volt Pre-Out signal • 3 Pre-Outs (front/rear/sub)

I was browsing google for info, And came across a recent listing on Craigslist in Orange county and a guy has a faceplate, but thinks its the whole unit for $45. I Emailed him regaurding it, But dont know if i should trust someone on craigslist with a transaction like that. But i believe it would really improve the quality of my system due to the cheap indash im running.

i have a processor like that from alpine but it has a mini disc player as well. i'm taking it out of my car. gonna use a w200 so i gonna need the space for it. use to have that with a alpine 1003 flipout screen.

I have an Alpine ERA-G320 sound processor i had forgot about in my garage. Only problem is i was attempting to sell it to an ex girlfriends dad, Whom never paid. When he gave the unit back he didnt give me the Control unit [Faceplate on a wire.]. Do you think it'd be worth trying to source a control unit for it to run it, or should i just go after a 7 band parametic?

Here's some specs on the alpine unit.

EQ w/ainet cable can connect to alpine with ainet • Listening Position Selector (LPS) • BBE Processor • DSP Surround (normal/stadium/live/church/dance/hall) • Spectrum Analyzer (10 display settings) • 3 Different Equalizer Modes can be selected 1) 7-Band EQ/DSP Surround/LPS/BBE 2) 14-Band EQ/LPS/BBE 3) 7-Band Front, 7-Band Rear EQ/LPS/BBE • Ai-NET Compatibility • Dual Illumination (Green/Amber) • DC/DC Power Supply • 4 Volt Pre-Out signal • 3 Pre-Outs (front/rear/sub)

I was browsing google for info, And came across a recent listing on Craigslist in Orange county and a guy has a faceplate, but thinks its the whole unit for $45. I Emailed him regaurding it, But dont know if i should trust someone on craigslist with a transaction like that. But i believe it would really improve the quality of my system due to the cheap indash im running.
Still got this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.